3.30.2010

Reflection: Time away from home

Time away from home is always a good thing.  Taking some time alone for reflection and daily responsibilities allows you a clear perspective on what is important to you in life.  It's a wonderful way to reconnect with your relationship to yourself. I just spent three weeks in Manhattan and thought it would be nice to share my revelations and reminders while I was away from home.
1.  Everything you need is within reach, you have to extend your arms and your field of vision to obtain it
2.  Time alone is healthy
3.  Girl time is special
4.  Singing along to silly songs makes me laugh
5.  Brunch is my favorite meal
6.  I don’t need to eat as much as I think I do
7.  Wine and water are my only beverage requirements
8.  Soup is underrated
9.  I need to wear heels more when going out
10.  I appreciate walking barefoot at home
11.  I am a neat freak
12.  I enjoy a simple meal out as much as a home-cooked one
13.  I love fresh produce and farmer's markets
14.  There is no such thing as sleeping in too late
15.  Yoga and walking are simple ways to stay in shape
16.   I love hiking and playing tennis 
17.  I value blue skies, mountains and sprawling vistas
18.  The west coast suits my personality and my philosophy
19.  I need a balance of work and play to be happy
20.  I can work from anywhere but anywhere doesn't work for me
21.  A good internet connection makes a huge difference
22.  I enjoy saying "good morning" to anyone on the street and receiving a reply
23.  I’m friendly and approachable by nature
24.  My partnership with my husband is a rare gem
25.  Love does conquer all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory