2.01.2010

Get Relationship Ready!

Happy February to you!  One month in 2010 has passed and I hope this year has been and continues to be full of love, happiness and success for each of you.


For those of you who are looking for love or friendship this year, you'll want to relationship proof yourself.  It's similar to weatherproofing your home.  There are many ways to do this and I'll provide some tools and tips to do so.  I'll discuss finding the relationships and things that are draining your energy and how to replace them with relationships and things that bring you happiness.  I'll be starting this audio series  in the next few weeks.  I'm just ironing out details on how to get files posted to my website.


If there is a relationship issue, question or idea you'd like to share please e-mail me.  I'd love to be able to provide some real-life examples and of course, your name would never be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory